Bad news about Gavin and the tough decisions ahead 

We met with Dr. Pattie tonight, for Tuesday night family therapy. I’m trying to help you out by specifically mentioning Tuesday because if you’re anything like me, after the holiday weekend, you don’t even know what day it is. The …


We have a very serious decision to make

I heard back from Gavin’s psychiatrist today and we have a very, very difficult decision to make, in regards to Gavin’s current psychotic break.  Dr. Reynolds explained that we can increase Gavin’s Clozapine dose back up to 800mg a day, …


Page 1 of 2
1 2