I’m so worried about Gavin’s labs today

I managed to get everything done this morning that needed done. Gavin’s labs have been drawn and now all we can do is wait for the results to come in.

To say that I’m on edge is an understament because I’m freaking out at this point.

I don’t know whether things have improved or gotten worse but I’ll likely find out in the next few hours.

If things have gotten worse for Gavin, we will likely pull the plug on the Clozapine and hopefully see a positive change in his labs.



Leave a Reply (Login to the site or comment as a guest)

Please Login to comment
avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of