The boys and I went to Walmart yesterday, and picked up some groceries. Right now they’re into eating chicken, so we stocked up on chicken beast, chicken tenders and things like that.
At dinner tonight, Gavin wanted to make himself some chicken tenders. He took a couple large ones from the bag and heated them up in the microwave. He’s capable of using the microwave or toaster oven.
After he was done, I put some in the air fryer for Emmett and as I was putting the bag back in the freezer, I noticed that the bag said ready to cook, raw chicken.
As soon as I saw that, I ran into the other room to stop Gavin. I yelled at him to stop eating..
When I looked at his plate, he only had one bite left and that one bite was raw. My reaction wasn’t the best but I was completely thrown and just reacted. I said, OMG… Gavin you ate raw chicken.
He had no idea what that meant but my reaction freaked him out..
Lizze called poison control and I tried calling his pediatrician’s office but they were closed. I then called his immunologist because she’s the one doctor who’s very connected to all he has going on.
When she called back, she didn’t even know what to say.