UPDATE on how Gavin is doing after eating raw chicken 

You may recall that a couple of days ago, Gavin accidently ate raw chicken. Click here if you have no idea what I’m talking about. 

Anyway, we’ve been keeping a close eye on him for any sign of possible illness associated with eating that raw chicken. The concern is obviously Salmonella poisoning and it can take up to 72 hours to show any signs. 

So far so good. Gavin’s feeling just fine and dinner tomorrow will mark the 72nd hour. 

Thankfully, it seems as though we dodged a bullet and he’s gonna be just fine. 

This was just one of those freak accidents that happen and teach a valuable lesson. Whenever buying frozen chicken tenders, be sure that they are already cooked and ready to eat. If you find they are not already cooked, make sure you cook them thoroughly before eating.  

I would have never thought to look for that before this happened but I will always do that going forward.  

Please Share Your Thoughts