Yeah, this is working out so well

24 Comments on Yeah, this is working out so well

I’m so not in a place to be around people right now. I tried but it’s just not working out for me. Everything is setting me off because I’m so incredibly sensitive at the moment.

People don’t always realize how painful the end of a marriage can be for a husband who’s heartbroken.

I removed myself for a bit to write because I was seriously going to explode. Not holding out much hope right now of salvaging the day.

Not sure if I’m going to make it the entire time…  💔

Read This  I think I pulled off a miracle today

• Guest says:

Mr. Gorski  I so wish there was something (non-stupid) I could say to you. I know how very discouraged I get, and I am only dealing with one person on the spectrum. He will be 32 on his next birthday and I still feel so much concern and worry. The future is such a scary place! and the present sucks at times as well. But as you point out, only sometimes. I wish I could deliver a calm, healing day to you…I really do. You and your boys are in my prayers.    Victoria

• Guest says:

Are you raising your kids by yourself?

• Guest says:

Darcyd it actually ended up being pretty good. I was able to spend some time alone and I found my center. The boys had fun. 🙂

• Guest says:

It really does stink. Sooner or later tho, it won’t be quite as raw. Sorry you have to do this. I think it’s really worse when it’s not your choice.

Take care Rob Gorski I feel for you my son is going through a Divorce too

• Guest says:

Tell people you might be okay next year after more time had passed plus you are running on little sleep. How did the boys do the gathering?

• Guest says:

Are you raising your kids by yourself?

• Guest says:

I’m so sorry, it’s the toughest thing to get through ever.

Take the time you need

• Guest says:

Mr. Gorski&#160 I so wish there was something (non-stupid) I could say to you. I know how very discouraged I get, and I am only dealing with one person on the spectrum. He will be 32 on his next birthday and I still feel so much concern and worry. The future is such a scary place! and the present sucks at times as well. But as you point out, only sometimes. I wish I could deliver a calm, healing day to you…I really do. You and your boys are in my prayers. &#160&#160 Victoria

Take care Rob Gorski I feel for you my son is going through a Divorce too

• Guest says:

Are you raising your kids by yourself?

• Guest says:

I’m so sorry, it’s the toughest thing to get through ever.

Take the time you need

Take care Rob Gorski I feel for you my son is going through a Divorce too

• Guest says:

I’m so sorry, it’s the toughest thing to get through ever.

Take the time you need