I’m taking Gavin into the doctors today


Not that I relish the idea of another doctors appointment but I’m taking Gavin into his pediatrician this afternoon. 

The issues he’s facing with his bladder are such that I want to make sure we rule out any type of infection. It was ruled out a few months back but his symptoms have gotten much worse and so I’m wanting to make sure everything is still okay. 

Read This  We've gone a full 24 hours 

I’ll pick up the boys after school and take them to my Mom.. She’s gonna hangout with them while I take Gavin. 

I’m pretty sure that today’s appointment will show that there’s no infection but if there’s a chance, I want to rule it out. Gavin needs relief ASAP and this is something I can do while waiting to get into the Cleveland Clinic.

Read This  I don't think I'm coping with stress as well as I usually do