Holy Shit…. The boys have the next 5 days off from school O_o

The boys seem to be dealing with an upper respiratory thing that’s apparently going around the school.

Elliott was coughing last throughout the night and poor Emmett is so plugged up, I can hear a high pitched whistle noise when he breaths through his nose..

When I called them off this morning, the principal was saying that it’s going around the school.

I’m gonna get them on some benadryl after they eat and hopefully that will help to clear them up a bit.

The oh shit happened when I realized that the boys had a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow.  That means with today added to that, they’re gonna be home for the next 5 days…

I love my kids more than life itself but I also like my sanity and this is going to make for a very, very long weekend….. ☺

Read This  I know he's miserable

• Guest says:

I know you get it. That’s why I feel comfy putting it out there here. …. Don’t even get me started on grocery trips.. LOL.. Toast.

• Guest says:

To some maybe. However, I totally get it and completely understand the need for a recovery day. I’m the same way and even trips to the grocery store are so draining that I could call it a day after that…. ☺

• Guest says:

I. Know. That. Feeling. Totally. Whenever I make appointments for Reecie.. They’re Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday.. To be sure I have a day to recover before the weekend :P… How shitty does it sound that I need to ‘recover’ from spending a full day with my kid?

• Guest says: