Emmett and I will be making a trip to Cleveland to see his fever disorder specialist.
I don’t want to pull him from school or make the drive but it’s a necessary evil and here’s why.
As these fever cycles are making a comeback, they are impacting Emmett’s ability to attend school.
The idea behind this appointment is to get him checked out and then formulate a plan that can be implemented to address any future absences that are a result of this rare condition.
I’m still holding on to hope that as we continue to move forward on our new journey, his stress levels will begin to subside.
I think that’s what has exacerbated this situation with him.
Gavin will be staying with my Mom and Elliott will be in school.
This will also be a nice little chance for Emmett and myself to have some one on one time.
This site is managed almost exclusively from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Please forgive any typos as auto-correct HATES me. 😉
Please remember to visit my Sponsors, Like, Tweet and Share my posts on your favorite social media outlets.
I can’t do this without your help. So, if you like what I’m doing, PLEASE consider supporting my efforts. Click here to find ways you can help for FREE.