My tiny little Emmett lost his very first tooth today Emmett lost his very first tooth this evening. He actually lost it during the boys therapy with Dr. Pattie. I’m pretty sure it came out a little too early and here’s why I think that. When Emmett was younger, he fell and jammed that particular tooth up into his gums. We thought he had broken the tooth in half because it was only half as long as his other front tooth. The dentist said that it wasn’t broken but was instead shoved up into the gum. Anyway, I’ve no doubt the adult tooth is coming because recently, the tooth had moved back down into place. Shortly after, it became loose. It’s not a big deal but I foresee my littlest kiddo having an adorable gap for a little while before his adult tooth makes its appearance.
- What I’ve Decided and Why: Potential changes to the boys overnight visits with their Mom
- Tough decisions and sleep deprivation :(
- September 28, 2015This new rule in @the_autism_dad household will hopefully make a positive impact (0)
- September 27, 2015Gavin’s IVIG Infusions are changing today and here’s why (2)
- September 27, 2015Feeling hella motivated today (2)
- September 27, 2015This was a pleasant diversion (0)
- September 27, 2015How’s Mr. Emmett doing this morning? (0)