WARNING: These photo’s are dangerously adorable and you may find yourself swooning So Emmett is modeling his new haircut. I talked him out of a mohawk and into something a little more versatile. I make it a point to allow my kids to express themselves and have some control over things like this. I knew Emmett would not end up liking the mohawk in the end because it wouldn’t be what he wanted, so I encouraged this style instead and he couldn’t be happier.
- Elliott kicked butt on his homework last night
- Taking care of my kids starts with taking care of myself :)
- September 28, 2015This new rule in @the_autism_dad household will hopefully make a positive impact (0)
- September 27, 2015Gavin’s IVIG Infusions are changing today and here’s why (2)
- September 27, 2015Feeling hella motivated today (2)
- September 27, 2015This was a pleasant diversion (0)
- September 27, 2015I met with the school over my concern with Common Core math and I’m not sure what happened (8)