I’ve learned a valuable lesson from our latest medication fiasco

The boys had an appointment with Dr. Reynolds yesterday and everything with them is going okay-ish.

The biggest thing that needed addressed at this appointment was straightening out Elliott and Emmett’s ADHD meds. 


New scripts for these meds were issued but rather than allow them to fax the scripts to the pharmacy, I grabbed paper copies and I’m going to hand deliver them to Walgreens in the morning. 

I’ve learned my lesson and will retrieve paper copies from this point on.

This eliminates the unknown and makes sure that the boys will have their meds. 

Also, Gavin’s sodium chloride script has been fixed as well and that’s really, really good news. 

There shouldn’t be any medication issues, at least for the next 3 months or so and that’s one less thing to worry about.  ☺

This site is managed almost exclusively from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Please forgive any typos as auto-correct HATES me. 😉

Please remember to visit my Sponsors, Like, Tweet and Share my posts on your favorite social media outlets.

I can’t do this without your help. So, if you like what I’m doing, PLEASE consider supporting my efforts. Click here to find ways you can help for FREE.

Leave a Reply