I have a tough decision to make

8 Comments on I have a tough decision to make

On a positive note, my check arrived today. I was able to pay some crucial bills, and order Emmett’s birthday present. We wanted to take care of that while we had the money.

I’m faced with a tough decision, as to how to best utilize the remaining funds.

There are a couple big issues to deal with. Actually, it’s more like a few issues that need addressed. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to address all three at this moment in time, and I have to prioritize.

I realize that this may seem like a no brainer, from the outside looking in, but from where I stand, not so much.

The first thing that needs to be dealt with is groceries. I have to go grocery shopping, and there are no two ways about that. At the same time, we have to get the A/C repaired. The Internet bill needs paid by Thursday, and we have Emmett’s birthday coming up soon.

Read This  This mornings trials
Pages ( 1 of 2 ): 1 2Next »

• kimmy gebhardt says:

I understand but I feel like the obvious question is: why not switch providers?

• kimmy gebhardt says:

I understand but I feel like the obvious question is: why not switch providers?

• kimmy gebhardt says:

Question- have you looked into the cost of getting rid of the internet and getting an unlimited data plan for your phone instead? Also, is the paycheck from the writing job you mentioned a couple of months ago? Is there any way to have them do a direct deposit or a wire instead?

• Rob Gorski says:

I can’t get away with that because too much of our house requires internet. In theory we could, but Tmobile is absolutely terrible in the 10 square block radius where I live. I actually need an internet connect to use the special mini cell tower they gave me, so my phone would work at home.

• kimmy gebhardt says: