The last major thing we needed to do in order to get ready for our trip to Florida was to figure out a new enclosure for the ferrets. Ten days is a long time for them to be locked up for and we needed to make sure that they couldn’t escape.
We also wanted to make sure that they had enough room to play around and not go crazy from boredom.
The best option was to build a custom cage that would meet our needs.
Over the last few days, we’ve been working on a solution to our problem. With a tremendous amount of help from my Dad, we built the perfect cage to move the ferrets to. ☺
We haven’t set it up completely yet but we will work on that tomorrow, so it will be done before we leave on Friday. We did move the ferrets over and they seem to really like it. You can check out the pictures from our project and pay close attention to Mr. Emmett because he played a huge roll in this. ☺