You may recall that Gavin sorta refused his IVIG infusion this morning, because he had a mission to go on first (see Why I’m worried about Gavin today). We were simply going to do his infusion tonight, because it wasn’t a huge deal. It was the fact he wanted to put it off, and the reasons why he wanted to put it off, that concerned me.
After dinner, he was getting ready to get his supplies together, and he got hit with some major reflux. It put him down for an hour or so because he wasn’t feeling well.
I decided that we would put his infusion off until the morning, because he’s already struggling and the infusion is pretty rough on his body.
Once the reflux subsided, he was hit with really bad cramps, and ended up going to bed early. I’m not sure what’s going on with him, but he really struggled tonight.
The good news is, he’s sleeping now and will hopefully sleep through the night. We’ll do the infusion right after taking the boys to school.
I’ll let you know how things go…