We’re off to get Gavin’s bloodwork done for the four time in four days. I truly hate doing this to him but it’s what has to be done. I was hoping to go for a walk but the weather isn’t looking too good.
I’m going to be very much on edge until we get the results back this afternoon. Based in the results, will likely determine how I proceed.
Waiting for the results to come in is absolutely torturous, and it eats me alive.
Finger crossed, prayers sent, and positive thoughts…