It’s going to be a crazy chaotic kinda day. The boys go to school in the morning, and I immediately take Gavin for his blood work. From there we head straight to Dr. Reynolds office to follow up on Gavin’s labs and decide if we are going to pull the Clozapine.
Shortly after we finish up there, we have to pull the boys from school and head to Cleveland for an appointment with their immunologist.
Emmett’s appointment is a follow-up, as is Gavin and Lizze’s. Elliott’s is a follow-up as well but with the added issue of his near constant fevers. I’m not sure how that’s going to go.
After that, all four of them will likely get their flu shots.
As I’m not a patient there, I’ll be going to CVS for mine at the end of November when mine is due.
Needless to say, both Elliott and Emmett are extremely anxious about getting a shot. It’s going to be a fun day and I’m hoping that they do okay in school for half a day.