Woke to gunshots

6 Comments on Woke to gunshots

I managed to fall asleep last night but awoke to gunshots outside. Assuming I woke up after the first shot, there was a a series of roughly ten or eleven that followed.

I’m not sure how close they were to our house but they sounded too close for comfort.

Thankfully, I was the only one who woke up.

Sleeping after the gunshots wasn’t easy because I kept thinking about how we need to move away from all this nonsense. 🙁

Read This  Someone killed my neighbors dog :(

• Becky Wiren says:

Are you guys in a bad part of town? We are close to the country so if we hear gunshots, someone is probably just practicing.

• Rob Gorski says:

Yes we are. We’ve had our car broken into at least twice, one car stolen, several drive by shootings (one that almost killed me), a few stabbings including one in front of my house where I held the guys organs in place to keep them from falling out.

Bad neighborhood for sure..but grateful to have a home.

• Becky Wiren says:

That’s terrible. Of course finding something in a better part of town will cost. If you decided to move to another place it is cheaper in more rural areas. Of course you all have a certain school district and possibly access to medical providers where you are.

• Becky Wiren says:

• Rob Gorski says:

Bad neighborhood for sure..but grateful to have a home.

• Becky Wiren says: