I’m going to keep this super quick because I’m exhausted and if I can get the kids to fall asleep, I’m going straight to bed.
It’s been a really long day, full of tears and heartache.
Yesterday I shared about a very difficult decision we might be having to make in regards to Zane, one of the boys service ferrets. You can check this link for the background.
We took Zane back to the vet this morning and our worst fears were realized. Zane’s back legs were now almost completely paralyzed and it was progressing quickly. He was much worse off this morning, then he was the night before.
The vet explained that there were three possibilities. Unfortunately, all three possibilities involved tumors and none of them resulted in a positive outcome.