Please send your thoughts and prayers

20 Comments on Please send your thoughts and prayers

Without going into much detail, I’m writing tonight in order to ask that you guys send your positive thoughts and prayers in our direction. On Wednesday afternoon, Lizze’s Dad suffered a massive heart attack.

He will be undergoing quintuple bypass surgery in the morning. This is very serious but hope is high that the surgery will go well and he will be back in his feet.

Please send your positive thoughts and/or prayers. They are greatly appreciated and humbly accepted.

Read This  Bad News: Gavin's Hallucinations Have Gotten Worse

• Fruttel1 says:

Big operation, luckily nowadays – more often than not – the results are those hoped for.
    I’ll send up a prayer for the bést possible outcome for Lizzie’s dad, and I wish her and hers lots of strength.

• Fruttel1 says:

• Fruttel1 says:

• Fruttel1 says:

• Becky Wiren says:

I hope he comes out all right, Rob. Sending good thoughts.

• Fruttel1 says:

• Fruttel1 says:

• Fruttel1 says:

• Fruttel1 says:

• Becky Wiren says:

I hope he comes out all right, Rob. Sending good thoughts.